This lovely low set home is modern, comfortable and refreshing
Just some of what's on offer:
•Fully fenced rear yard - ideal for pets & children
•Covered alfresco entertaining area - easy to sit back & relax here
•Good size kitchen
•Air conditioning throughout the home
•Spacious tiled lounge area leading to the outdoor entertaining area
•Bedrooms are all good sizes - featuring built-ins & air conditioners
•Bathroom featuring separate bath & shower - bonus separate toilet
•Security screens throughout
•Move in & enjoy this beautiful family home or rent out as a savvy investor.
Not to mention the sought after location – situated across from nature reserve, ample local parks, sensational local restaurants, award winning Holmview shopping complex including Woolworths, newsagents, chemist, bakery, Zarraffa's Coffee & more. Canterbury College is just around the corner & extremely favourable. Bunnings & Aldi - all easily accessible!
This is that one you have been waiting for!
Make your decision quickly so you don't miss out, properties like this are hard to find & certainly don't last!
Walking distance to Canterbury College, this 5 year old 4 bedroom home ticks all the boxes. Located within a short drive to train stations and approximately 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast, this estate offers family friendly facilities including parks and playgrounds.
* Spacious air-conditioned tiled kitchen, living & dining area opens to the covered alfresco area
* Separate media room adds extra living space
* Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master suite features walk-in robe, en-suite and split system air-conditioner
* Modern Kitchen with plenty of storage space
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Water tank
* Fully fenced backyard low maintenance 448m² block
The seller is ready & motivated - currently tenanted until October 2019 with a rental return of $415 per week. Inspection by prior arrangement is required call Alison 0419 786 511 to arrange a suitable time.
This home is situated in the modern and family oriented Woodlands estate with lots of
parkways and playgrounds:
* Spacious three bedrooms with en-suite to main bedroom
* Two separate living areas
* Kitchen has dishwasher
* Air conditioned and ceiling fans
* Single lockup garage
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Private fenced back yard
The property is currently tenanted at $385 per week with a long term tenant in place (with a lease until April 2019).
Close to the Holmview shopping centre, Railway station, Canterbury College, local Edens Landing Schools and short drive to Beenleigh central business centre.
Call Alison 0419 786511 to book your personal viewing today