This beautiful townhouse will provide any owner with a great return on investment, and has just come on the market.
An opportunity for a townhome at this price, in such an incredible location will not last long, so get in quick as 19/15 Pine Ave, Beenleigh will not last!
• Ideal investment opportunity with a rental return of $300 per week and affordable outgoings
• Two large air-conditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Open plan, air-conditioned kitchen/living/dining
• Single lockup car accommodation with internal access and built in storage shelving
• Main bathroom plus second downstairs toilet
• Private fenced courtyard
• Separate renovated laundry of the kitchen
• New large electric hot water system
• Down lights and ceilings fans throughout
Currently tenanted until May 2021 at $300 per week.
Logan City Council rates and water approximately $65 per week and body corporate fees approximately $38 per week.
Contact Alison 0419 786 511 to arrange your inspection.
Finally! New land at Boonah - registering early 2021
This brand-new housing estate is ideally located on the edge of Boonah, residents will enjoy all key amenities only a short drive away to central town and schools and a short walk to the golf course. Land sizes from 800 to 1,073 square metres.
Experience all that the scenic rim has to offer with Kooroomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm, The Overflow Estate 1895 & Scenic Rim Brewery only a short drive away!
Land registering early 2021, contact Laurell Veivers 0412 205 807 to secure your lot today!
Large stylish townhouse situated in the middle of Beenleigh
Included features are:
* Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Air-conditioned main bedroom with balcony
* Open plan tiled dining/living areas
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
* Downstairs laundry and toilet
* Crim safe screens throughout
* Private covered pergola
* Water tank
* Remote controlled single lockup garage
* Security alarm system
This townhouse is currently tenanted at $320 per week with long term tenant in place with expiry September 2021.
Logan City Council rates and water approximately $54 per week.
Body corporate fees approximately $24 per week.
Located in a small complex of 4 within walking distance to the local coffee & shopping precinct, railway station, schools and pubic transport.
To arrange your viewing call Laurell 0412 205 807 today.
Huge 1012 sqm block zoned for commercial usage on the main street of seaside village of Jacobs Well.
This fantastic property is located within walking distance to local shops, Jacobs Well Tavern, Jacobs Well boat ramp and swimming area.
The large home is built back from the street, features include:
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Two way bathroom with separate toilet
* Living area
* Lovely deck to enjoy the sea breezes
* Huge multi-purpose room downstairs
* Double lock up garage and laundry area
For more information on this once in a lifetime opportunity contact Laurell today 0412 205 807
Fantastic investment opportunity for the astute investor or first home buyer.
• Air-conditioned, open plan kitchen/living/dining area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Separate formal living area
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Plus another 3 large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry with linen cupboard
• Covered outdoor area
• Fully fenced 450 sqm block
• Double automatic garage
Located halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, close to Beenleigh town centre and public transport.
Within Windaroo Valley State High School catchment zone and close to sought after private schools.
Vacant possession available now!
Rates & water approximately $1148 per quarter.
This thoughtful and contemporary dual-key design is perfect for busy family living.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is perfect for entertaining. The covered alfresco area allows extra space for children to play or for adults to enjoy peace and quiet.
Key Features include:
* Spacious three bedroom home with two bedroom unit
* Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe in main house
* Single Lock-up garage for each unit
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Built-in wardrobes and carpet in all bedrooms
* Ceramic tiling in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and living room
* Covered alfresco area
* Full-perimeter termite control
* Low-maintenance landscaping
Contact Laurell 0412 205 807 for further information or firstname.lastname@example.org
This low set home is situated in an excellent location with immaculate presentation overlooking parkland, all you need to do is move in!
Three air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans
Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
Dining room off the kitchen
Air-conditioned living room leading to good size paved alfresco area
Triple carport with high access
12 Solar Panels reducing the electricity bill
Rain water tank
Fully fenced with electric front gate
Security screens throughout, plus crimsafe doors
Freshly painted exterior and interior (excluding bedrooms and laundry)
New electric hot water system
The property is in close proximity to public transport, Logan hospital, Logan Tafe, Griffith University (Logan Campus), public and private schools as well as multiple local shopping centres all within a short distance.
Call Alison 0419 786 511 today to arrange your inspection.
26 on City - NOW SELLING!!!
Beenleigh's newest boutique apartments situated on the outskirts of the CBD, there are now 27 spacious, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units now available to purchase.
* Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan living area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Air-conditioning 5kw split system to living area
* Car accommodation - 2 allocated spots per apartment
* Low body corporate fees (approx. $39 per week)
Each 96sqm2 apartment offers a generous 80sqm of internal space plus a 16sqm balcony.
To register your interest or for more information call Alison 0419 786 511 and prepare to be impressed!
Brookhaven is in every sense, a family sanctuary.
It's a place where a sustainable and connected community flourishes amid tranquil brooks and vibrant parks.
A place where a backyard safety extends beyond the boundaries of a home's warm embrace.
It is truly, a place where families thrive.
Located within the thriving growth corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Brookhaven is surrounded by every amenity.
The Enclave - Release 2
The final release at The Enclave is now selling. This is your last opportunity to make your home in Brookhaven's The Enclave precinct.
A selection of elevated lots ranging in size from 356m2 to 720m2 in the most picturesque pocket of Brookhaven to date.
This stunning new release offers a series of quiet cul-de-sacs with bushland views, all within walking distance to Haven Park. The Enclave release 2 ranges in price from $214,000 to $255,000*.
Here, you can build the life you love with a house design of your choosing, or a carefully designed house and land package.
Call Alison for more information 0419 786 511.
*Prices and availability is subject to change without notice
The Yale 205 F3 by Homecorp is a beautiful family home designed to suit all life styles, particularly for those seeking a unique community. This beautiful home design features dual living and a total of four bedrooms plus three bathrooms, and boasts smart designs conducive to a relaxing, family friendly atmosphere..
* Full Turn Key Package
* Full Landscape package
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Builders selection quality vanity and basin
* Stone Benchtops
* Internal Ceiling Height 2400mm
* Porcelain Floor tiles to all living areas
* Electric Hot Water System
* Powered double garage with 2 x remote sensors
* Mirror sliding doors to bedroom robes
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
Images of homes may include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by builders, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting, and furniture.
EASY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
From its privileged vantage point, direct access to the M1 freeway puts the Brisbane CBD just 40 minutes away and only 20 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, as well as excellent schools and golf courses close by. Established business and industry centres including the Gold Coast Marine Precinct and the Yatala Enterprise Area are also located close by.
Coomera Train Station is an easy 10 minute drive, linking directly with Brisbane and its domestic and international airports. Gold Coast International Airport is only 35 minutes by car.
In perfect harmony with the family-friendly way of life in Pimpama, every residence at The Heights is located only a short stroll from a collection of expansive parklands, brought to life by the artistry of landscape design.
Diversity in urban design, landscape and architecture converge at The Heights to create inspiring spaces for residents – an unsurpassed selection of home sites to suit your life and style, landscaped parks, intimately connected to their hinterland setting through pedestrian pathways and tree-lined boulevards.
They say location is everything when it comes to where you live and you can't go wrong with The Outlook, providing the perfect balance of location and lifestyle.
With underground power, trickle fed water, fabulous views and established gums. All blocks are registered in the current stage.
At home on your own peaceful, undulating, acreage block Lot 88 - 4320m2
* Underground power
* Trickle fed water
* Fabulous views
* Fully-established native gums
* Access to parklands and plenty of fresh air
* A unique back to nature lifestyle
Environmentally balanced surrounded by natural open space parklands, flora and native wildlife – and yet still remain within easy reach of major shopping, schools, and everything else you need. For inspection and identification maps call Laurell Veivers 0412 205807.