This is your opportunity to get into the Windaroo property market!
* 4 bedrooms
* Huge outdoor entertaining area
* Double garage
* Air-conditioned lounge area
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate Laundry
* Modern kitchen
* Dining area
* Double shed
* Huge fenced 1172 sqm yard
Currently tenanted until April 2022 at $410 per week, with great tenants who would love to stay on.
This fantastic property can be viewed at the scheduled open home times or by prior appointment with Alison 0419 786 511.
This excellent investment opportunity is positioned within a well maintained complex in a central location.
Currently tenanted at $290.00 per week with a lease in place until Oct 2021, with fantastic long term tenants that would love to stay on.
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Two way bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Security screens and doors downstairs
- Two large living areas - one downstairs and one upstairs
- Separate laundry
- Second toilet downstairs
- Private courtyard
Logan City Council rates and water approximately $858 per quarter.
Low body corporate fees of $33 per week makes this a fantastic performing investment.
With owners committed to sell, contact Alison on 0419 786 511 to arrange an inspection today!
This low set family home is just a hop, skip and jump to local Childcare, with Schools and shops nearby. It has been freshly painted inside and features:
* Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Modern two way bathroom
* Open plan living and dining
* Single carport
* Large rear pergola
* Double garden shed
* Fenced back yard
Situated in a quiet area with Schools, Shops and Transport nearby. Call Laurell to arrange an inspection 0412 205 807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This modern renovated 3 bedroom town home is ready to be enjoyed, complete with large outdoor living and brand new kitchen with walk-in pantry. Do not delay on inspecting this property!
* Three large bedrooms complete with fans
* New modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
* New cooktops & oven
* Neutral tiles throughout living areas and new carpet upstairs
* Freshly painted & new fans throughout
* Separate downstairs toilet
* Large, private outdoor yard - perfect to relax in!
Logan City Council rates and water is approximately $860 per quarter.
Body corporate fees are approximately $29 per week.
Rental appraisal between $300 to $320 per week.
Call Laurell for more information on 0412 205 807 or email@example.com
Set in the sought after location, on a versatile and usable 7.5 acres (3.05 hectares), from the mature gardens, lush fruit trees, breathtaking views, in-ground salt water pool and spa. The position of this property within Willow Vale's most prestigious estate only adds to the value, and despite feeling a world away you will find yourself only a short drive from everything you need, including schools, shopping and M1 access. This breathtaking property truly is a must inspect to be fully appreciated.
The life you have always dreamed of is here.
A few of the many features included:
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Expansive living and dining space incorporating 2 seating areas, study space
* Custom kitchen
* In-ground salt water pool and spa
* Wrap around veranda and covered entertainment area
* 6 car parking, tool shop/work space and man shed
* Approx 45,000 L water capacity
* Ample flat areas allowing for additional parking or storage for trucks or heavy machinery
Within minutes to the M1 a quick journey to Brisbane or the beach further enhances this hidden gem.
It's finally time to love where you live!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can't be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website purposes.
Finally! New land at Boonah - registering early 2021
This brand-new housing estate is ideally located on the edge of Boonah, residents will enjoy all key amenities only a short drive away to central town and schools and a short walk to the golf course. Land sizes from 800 to 1,073 square metres.
Experience all that the scenic rim has to offer with Kooroomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm, The Overflow Estate 1895 & Scenic Rim Brewery only a short drive away!
Land registering early 2021, contact Laurell Veivers 0412 205 807 to secure your lot today!
This thoughtful and contemporary dual-key design is perfect for busy family living.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is perfect for entertaining. The covered alfresco area allows extra space for children to play or for adults to enjoy peace and quiet.
Key Features include:
* Spacious three bedroom home with two bedroom unit
* Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe in main house
* Single Lock-up garage for each unit
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Built-in wardrobes and carpet in all bedrooms
* Ceramic tiling in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and living room
* Covered alfresco area
* Full-perimeter termite control
* Low-maintenance landscaping
Contact Laurell 0412 205 807 for further information or firstname.lastname@example.org
26 on City - NOW SELLING!!!
Beenleigh's newest boutique apartments situated on the outskirts of the CBD, there are now 27 spacious, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units now available to purchase.
* Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan living area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Air-conditioning 5kw split system to living area
* Car accommodation - 2 allocated spots per apartment
* Low body corporate fees (approx. $39 per week)
Each 96sqm2 apartment offers a generous 80sqm of internal space plus a 16sqm balcony.
To register your interest or for more information call Alison 0419 786 511 and prepare to be impressed!
Brookhaven is in every sense, a family sanctuary.
It's a place where a sustainable and connected community flourishes amid tranquil brooks and vibrant parks.
A place where a backyard safety extends beyond the boundaries of a home's warm embrace.
It is truly, a place where families thrive.
Located within the thriving growth corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Brookhaven is surrounded by every amenity.
The Enclave - Release 2
The final release at The Enclave is now selling. This is your last opportunity to make your home in Brookhaven's The Enclave precinct.
A selection of elevated lots ranging in size from 356m2 to 720m2 in the most picturesque pocket of Brookhaven to date.
This stunning new release offers a series of quiet cul-de-sacs with bushland views, all within walking distance to Haven Park. The Enclave release 2 ranges in price from $214,000 to $255,000*.
Here, you can build the life you love with a house design of your choosing, or a carefully designed house and land package.
Call Alison for more information 0419 786 511.
*Prices and availability is subject to change without notice
They say location is everything when it comes to where you live and you can't go wrong with The Outlook, providing the perfect balance of location and lifestyle.
With underground power, trickle fed water, fabulous views and established gums. All blocks are registered in the current stage.
At home on your own peaceful, undulating, acreage block Lot 88 - 4320m2
* Underground power
* Trickle fed water
* Fabulous views
* Fully-established native gums
* Access to parklands and plenty of fresh air
* A unique back to nature lifestyle
Environmentally balanced surrounded by natural open space parklands, flora and native wildlife – and yet still remain within easy reach of major shopping, schools, and everything else you need. For inspection and identification maps call Laurell Veivers 0412 205807.