Surrounded by parks, cafes, railway station, main street shopping and a short stroll to the business precinct.
* Three bedrooms
* Separate living and dining areas, with air conditioning and fans
* The kitchen has good storage and a pantry with the dining room adjacent
* The front sun room can be used as a study or bedroom
* Heritage style ensuite / two way bathroom
* Spacious living room opens up to the huge backyard
* Covered pergola area for entertaining and BBQ's
* Separate tiled laundry
* Fully Fenced
* Dual street access
* Easy access for boats, trailers and multiple off street parking
Please note: Inspections run for 10 minutes and are subject to change at any time. Please ensure that you contact Real Property Vibe to register your interest to view the property, as these times may change. If there is not an advertised open home inspection, please contact our office to arrange a suitable time for your personal appointment on 07 3462 0171.
Should you wish to apply for this property, our preferred method is via 1Form. This is accessed via the Apply Online button on the property details on realestate.com.au. The code you will need when applying is RPV123.
Need some room for those extra things around the house? This is just what you need!
Storage Sheds in prime position in Beenleigh's central business district - Only 16 in the block & all are the same size!
* Single lockup garage
* Security gates
* 24 hour access
All units are $65 per week with Key deposit/bond of $220. Approval within 24 hours of application.
*Please note: Tenants are responsible for providing their own padlocks for individual shed.